Rhythm Kids is an exciting, comprehensive music program! Through singing, djembe drumming, creative movement and pre-literacy games, Rhythm Kids by Music Together® helps children become confident music makers. Rhythm Kids curriculum is designed to help children develop their rhythm skills and gain a deeper level of musical understanding, preparing them for formal music instruction.
The program includes:
- Learning drumming patterns through playful animal-themed rhythmic chants
- Experiencing and improvising with new repertoire using a range of percussion instruments
- Ensemble and solo singing and drumming
- Playing dynamic group and partner music and drumming games
- Engaging in group movement activities and folk dances
- Creating imaginative movements, improvising patterns, and sharing ideas with the group
- Learning to take charge and lead others (like a conductor) as well as listen respectfully and follow peers/teacher when it is their turn to lead
Your tuition includes:
- Weekly 45-minute classes for the duration of the semester.
- One (1) CD each semester with the songs, rhythm chants, "play-alongs," tonal and rhythm patterns used in class.
- Digital Download Code to access the songs via the "Hello Everybody" app
- Access to online video tutorials and play-alongs