Looking for a special gift for a child in your life? Maybe you'd like to give an experience-oriented gift? Give the gift of Music Together®! You choose the amount - anything from $10 to $500 (5 months of classes) Once your order is received, we will process it and send you a gift certificate PDF to print along with redemption instructions to give the recipient.
One Session of Music Together® includes:
- Weekly 45-minute classes led by a registered Music Together teacher. Fall, winter and spring sessions are 10-12 weeks, summer session is 6-8 weeks depending on location.
- One (1) CD each semester with the songs, rhythm chants, "play-alongs," tonal and rhythm patterns used in class.
- BRAND NEW songbook, illustrated by award-winning artist Jamie Kim 4 times each year
- Parent education resources and online resources.
- New families receive the Music and Your Child: A Guide for Parents and Caregivers book.
Recipient will contact Cheryl to redeem certificate for specific session, day and time of classes.
Winter session runs Dec 2 through March 9, specific dates vary by location. You may make up missed classes during the current session. Alexandria, Burke and Music Together con Italiano in Studio Cecilio .