Music Learning Supports All Learning®
- multi-faceted music immersion
- teacher (and 15+ year homeschool mom) Cheryl Sabo, M.M., adjusts the lesson plan to include your family's specific interests
- off-screen unit work, activity pages, and exploration ideas for use at home
- working on a specific unit? let us know! we'll work it in!
- time before and after class to explore and socialize with other families in your class if you so choose
- one outdoor class per week + multiple live online + unlimited pre-recorded classes are all included
- one price per month per family (AWESOME!)
SAFETY protocol for homeschool class outdoors:
- masks are required for adults, encouraged for children, especially over 3 years of age and off blanket
- physical distancing required during class on individual blankets in our space.
- no shared instruments - you can add-on to buy a bag or bring your own (or both)
- restroom available one family at a time
- there will be 25 minutes (YES!) before AND after each class class so you have time to arrive, socialize, get set up & ready to learn; then after the Goodbye song you'll also have time to clean up and chat with your friends from class before heading out.
- in case of awful weather => outdoor classes fold into online class times that day (but we're pretty tough - if it's safe, we'll be outside)
- symptoms or known exposure to COVID-19 must attend online only until cleared (included, no refunds)
* With 2-month minimum. Registration includes your "first month" and your "final month" payments (96+96) and a one-time membership fee of $30.
Your account will be charged $96 monthly until you pause or cancel your membership. Once you pause, your pre-paid "final month" will be activated. Our online classes, tutorials, activity ideas and support will give you the tools you need for the monthly fee of $96 per family! Includes one curriculum packet per family per season (4 per year).
Monthly tuition includes ALL of the above classes online and more. Register for the time you will attend most often. Babies classes are your unique group but you are always welcome to attend other class times online - as many as you like!