We believe you are the most important role model for your child(ren) and as such we love to inspire you to make music with your family.
Price is now per family, siblings of any age are included in the family price of $96 per month
Your registration includes your first and your final month payments + a one-time membership fee of $30
Your account will be charged monthly until you pause or cancel your membership.
Our online classes, tutorials, activity ideas and support will give you the tools you need for the monthly fee of $96 per family!
Includes one curriculum packet per family per season (4 per year)
Extra sets may be added for siblings if desired - ie, Rhythm Kids curriculum + Music Together® curriculum
Online classes - register for the option you will most frequently attend, then choose what works best for your family - you have lots of options and can vary your routine based on your needs. Please note, we don't expect you to do it all - this is a LOT of content!
Use what works and have fun learning alongside your children. Enroll today and unlock:
- full access to the Family Portal
- DIY intrument and crafts
- interactive small Zoom classes
- pre-recorded anytime class videos
- parent support
- lullaby videos
- 4 Music Together or Rhythm Kids curriculum collections per year
- family Zoom dance parties
- basket builders - instruments for your music basket
- Kripalu yoga classes with Cheryl
- grandparents may attend all Zoom classes, too!
Feel free to contact us anytime.
The super fine print, if you're curious -
- When you register for the first time, the total charged will include your first and final months plus a $30 membership fee. All other months will be billed at the flat monthly rate, no add-ons.
- Billing is automatic after your first enrollment until you let us know otherwise.
- To cancel your Family Music Makers Plan, notify Cheryl by the 28th of the month prior to your last class date. For example, if you notify Cheryl on October 28 that you are moving and need to cancel, your card will not be charged for the month of November. Your last class date would then be November 30. November tuition, your last month, would have been pre-paid with your first month’s registration fees. If you notify Cheryl on November 2, November tuition would be charged and your last class date would be December 31.
- To freeze your membership, let us know by the 28th of the month prior to your freeze. Each family may freeze membership once per year. To un-freeze, just let us know and you can start back anytime, though your class time is no longer guaranteed after a freeze.
- How is a freeze different than a cancellation? When you freeze your membership, we assume you are coming back in a month or 2, so we make sure to save your Songbook, App code, and CD for you. You may still attend one bonus event per month while on a freeze. When you cancel, we assume you will be abset for a longer period of time, so we do not distribute new collections or materials to your family once cancellation has been enacted. You may still attend classes through the end of your final month.
How is tuition charged? When you first register for the Family Music Makers (at Home) Plan, you will be charged for your first month and the final month plus a one-time $30 membership fee. For example, a family with one 18 month old registering for the first time would be charged 96 + 96 + 30 = $222 to become a member and secure their 'home' class space. At the beginning of the following month, their card will be charged for $96 only, repeating until the family notifies us. Previously enrolled Music Together Vivo families are already members and will not be charged a membership fee.
To freeze your membership, let us know by the 28th of the month prior to your freeze. Each family may freeze membership once per year. To un-freeze, just let us know and you can start back anytime, though your class time is no longer guaranteed after a freeze. To cancel your membership, notify us by the 28th of the month prior to your last class date - ie, notify by September 28 to attend your last class on October 31.
Classes are ongoing! Register now and get started right away.