Nativity Lutheran Church: Fellowship Hall (location map
Tue, Thu, 9:15 AM - 10:00 AM
06/25/19 - 07/30/19 (5 weeks)
Include music in your family's summer plans!
Summer Class Pass includes:
- 45-minute classes - pick 6 from 9 available Tuesday and Thursday classes
- App code and CD each semester with the songs, rhythm chants, "play-alongs," tonal and rhythm patterns learned in class
- HOT OFF THE PRESS - Banjo: The Best of Music Together, Volume 2, illustrated by award-winning artists Jaime Kim and Gerald Kelley
- Parent education resources and the Family Music Zone online
- Music and Your Child: A Guide for Parents and Caregivers mini-book
Summer weekly classes are geared toward ages birth through 5 years with parent, grandparent, or caregiver. Camps are available for ages 1 - 8 years, and Cheryl is happy to create a plan for families to attend together if you have older siblings not in other camps during class pass Music Together days.
To see a mixed age class in action, check out this wonderful video on the Music Together WorldWide YouTube page.