Let's make Music in the great outdoors - together!
- powerful, focused music-making
- interactive, multi-faceted music immersion
- time before and after class to explore and socialize with other families in your class if you so choose
- masks are required for adults, encouraged for children, especially over 3 years of age and off blanket
- physical distancing required during class on individual blankets in our space.
- no shared instruments - you can add-on to buy a bag or bring your own (or both)
- restroom available one family at a time
- there will be 25 minutes (YES!) before AND after each class class so you have time to arrive, socialize, get set up & ready to learn; then after the Goodbye song you'll also have time to clean up and chat with your friends from class before heading out.
- in case of awful weather => outdoor classes fold into online class times that day (but we're pretty tough - if it's safe, we'll be outside)
- symptoms or known exposure to COVID-19 must attend online only until cleared (included, no refunds)
After a wonderful Summer & Autumn of making music outdoors, we paused our outdoor classes. We had a pretty amazing Winter session online - full of learning and meeting new friends.
And now... I am so pleased to welcome you back to brain boosting, life enhancing Outdoor Music Together® & Rhythm Kids Classes!